See, it’s amateur business practices like this that really bug me.
I’m getting married in a few days to a beautiful young lady in Jordan and I’m stuck juggling a hectic work schedule while making wedding plans with amateur businesses.
Info product businesses are like Jordan’s cheapskate 3rd world companies –
Full of amateurs trying to make a buck with half-a-solution products, incompletely delivered, and poorly presented.
Here’s what I mean…
After paying a hefty sum to my wedding venue for their “full” package, they sent us to their vendors all over the city to make arrangements…only to discover that I have to pay THEM more money.
It’s no big deal, but I paid for a premium venue while their vendors are an utter embarrassment.
One vendor who arranges flowers for table centerpieces was ridiculous.
His shop was disgusting–its floor was wet and dirty. The shop-front had TWO varieties of flowers on display in an otherwise empty store.
While the business owner appeared clean-cut and bragged of 30-years experience and a $1M/year account with our venue, he told a lie every 15 seconds.
The sample photos of his arrangements were shot with a cheap digital camera. And the demonstration he made us was thrown together in his dark ugly office with no other supporting “niceties” for presentation.
He assured us the final product would look much better on the day — something we won’t see until his full fee is paid.
A smarter business would have SIMULATED as close as possible the final product by accompanying the flower arrangement with a well-presented table, its cover, and chairs.
It would have cost him little and taken only a few extra moments of time…but it would have made all the difference in our confidence in his abilities for the most important party of our lives!
In the same way, online business is filled with amateurs, even the “expert” ones.
Their info-products, masterminds, and seminars that claim to teach you top-secret ninja marketing skills fall short of a “complete solution”. There’s always some upsell the product is useless without.
They intentionally leave out information so they can sell you more products.
Is this “good marketing”?
As a customer, you can only expect to lose confidence in their solution long before you ever pay a cent.
That’s why at YaghiLabs our focus is on marketing SERVICES, not information.
With our Done-For-You Traffic services, we offer complete solutions:
– You do not need to go to anyone else to make proper use of our services.
– You don’t need to spend more money with us, because we give you EVERYTHING you need to get traffic AND convert it to sales. Complete with email follow-up series, a business plan for ongoing marketing, traffic keywords, ad copy, landing pages, and step-by-step management instructions.
– You don’t need to “learn more” because we GIVE you our BEST SELLING traffic and marketing products free as part of the package, in case you need them.
– You don’t have to worry that our deliverables have mistakes because every step has a dedicated QUALITY CONTROLLER who checks every deliverable, and tests everything before we hand off to you.
– And on top of this all, we have a one-stop-shop of Done-For-You services you can “add on” directly through us to manage and implement any of the ongoing management steps should you want to outsource more of your marketing.
Sound good? Read more about our Done-For-You Traffic services here…
We get it.
We understand you want the simplicity of dealing with ONE vendor who takes care of ALL your advertising and selling needs, for one fee, fully and completely to 120% of your satisfaction.
[interested_link form=”subscribe_form” document=”18045″]Learn UN-ORTHODOX Marketing & Traffic from Jim, the controversial Ex-Silicon Valley TRAFFIC GOBBLER – Free here …[/interested_link]