This question reveals whether or not you’re cut out for business…
“What would you choose between getting $1 billion or 500 years of life?”
It’s a telling question.
Which would you pick?
If you’re like most, you choose the money. You’d invest it. You’d “help people” and do lots n lots of good you lying altruistic fuck. You’d be able to live comfortably with it and want for nothing. I mean…what would you do with 500 extra years? All the people you love would die. You’d get BORED.
Does that about cover it?
Now, let me tell you why you’re absolutely horrifically WRONG.
Most people suck at business because they think money is more valuable than time.
They prefer to do something themselves if it would save a few bucks. They are perfectly happy to sell off more of their time if they can make more money.
It’s why most people make great employees–they are perfectly happy to sell their time for money.
On the other hand, savvy entrepreneurs love that they can buy good, smart people’s time for a discount. For a little money, they get the time, labour, skills, knowledge, and experience of a diversity of others. They invest into tools too which give leverage. They invest into personally learning higher level skills of leverage. Then they use all these resources to get MORE done in the same 24-hours as you.
So if you had 500 extra years of life, you’d have a giant money-making advantage over everyone. You’ll personally learn more things, experience more, live more, and i daresay, you’d be able to generate that billion MULTIPLE times over.
It’s easy to replace money you spend or lose. But once you lose time, it’s forever. You can’t go back 15 years, you can’t go back 1 minute.
Take me for example.
Lately I’ve been really busy working on some high-level tech, non-marketing type work.
A few years ago, if i got this busy, my earnings would take a hit.
But i’ve learned to value my time. So i’ve put things in place to handle the day to day of business. And yes, it all costs money and i’m not fully leveraged and uninvolved…but i’m buying time at a discount, producing 10+ days worth of work for each of your normal human days.
* Fresh traffic is being generated around the clock with ads running on different networks. I only setup one of those traffic sources myself (Google), the rest were setup by people i hired.
* Traffic is being converted into leads around the clock, using a lead capture page i threw together and never tested.
* Automated emails are going out to those new leads on a daily basis to nurture and monetise them. i wrote those emails in April!
* Even THIS sales email you’re reading, was concocted and written by someone else–he asked me a question and i supplied a 5 min voice note with its basic content
* When someone buys, i have an entire team in New York (while i’m in Germany) who handle EVERY aspect of printing and shipping the books i wrote, on my behalf
* i have multiple PhD level machine learning experts and researchers around the world, working on and developing our next product
The list goes on.
Despite being this busy, i’m achieving far more with my time than most others. Because i’m deliberately, systematically, and routinely spending my money to buy more time.
So if you find yourself answering on the wrong side of this question, and all your instincts are telling you the opposite…
…If you feel yourself burning just at the mere thought of “spending” money on your business…
…you have to get real with yourself. Either you’re gonna need a new hobby, or you need to get over your allergy to spending money. Buying time is the best use of your money. You’re spending it anyway, but you’re prioritising the wrong things.
Get the Super Traffic Machine. Let it be the one useful entrepreneurial thing you do this year.
For a mere $199/month, it saves you countless YEARS of wasted time in trial and error. And it helps you automate money making processes.
Look, i don’t expect you to stupidly start throwing money you can’t afford at your business.
It’s a process, a transition. don’t worry, i’ll walk you through it. We’ll assess your resources and figure out how to use them intelligently to start letting go of the wheel to reach your financial and lifestyle goals faster.
Ready to join us? Click below and let’s get you started with the Super Traffic Machine: