A couple of weeks ago, I had the pleasure of interviewing Mike Young, Cyber Lawyer and Internet Marketer. The interview was recorded and posted to the YaghiLabs podcast archive.
Mike is the creator of a piece of software called “Legal Forms Generator” which cheaply gives internet marketers many of the common legal agreement and disclosure forms they need on their websites.
Press play to begin listening to the interview
Following are a small set of the topics we covered together in the interview:
- What does the business of the future look like.
- Issues that affect small online startups, how they’ll look and whether or not they will continue to exist in the future. (Emphasis on Affiliates, CPA, System marketers, and business opportunity).
- Common illegal /careless practices we see and how they will be handled in years to come
- Which jurisdiction is an online business under?
- How long has Cyber law existed and how has it evolved over the last years?
- What are some of the old laws that are being modified most now?
- In the future, do you see some sort of central global legal-body that will set laws, enforce penalties, and try cases?