i know that Affiliate marketers don’t like spending money on advertising. So the only quick way to get traffic to their offers is to submit articles to a popular Ezine directory (eg, Ezinearticles.com).
It’s free, of course.
But it’s tedious. And sales are slow.
After enough articles are put up…these affiliates hope that between SEO and the directory’s readers they’ll get some hits back to their site and sales.
Naturally, this brings up a number of questions…and i think you might be doing a lot more work than they need to.
Let’s answer your questions and help you get sales in no more than 2-weeks…
1. “If I submit 20 articles a day, will that get enough traffic and sales to be worth the effort?”
– Articles must be have salesmanship and entertainment to be viewed. Keep in mind you need about 1,000 views to get 5 sales.
– You have to add articles consistently and highlight one benefit of your Clickbank product each time.
– You won’t get SEO traffic just by posting articles.
2. “Creating so many articles takes a lot of time – can I spin them to produce more quicker?”
Article Spinning is the act of using software to automatically generate variations of the same article by changing certain words around.
My advice is NOT to spin. Spinning is an ugly tactic that will get you short-term results AT BEST. In reality, search engines can usually tell that it’s duplicate content and they will penalise you for it.
A better approach is to:
– Write out a long list of every single use and benefit of the product you promote
– Think of what people already think the solution is and take an opposite perspective
– Create one article per benefit and highlight it with a strong call to action at the end to visit your affiliate URL to buy.
3. “Do I need to create backlinks to my articles so i can increase SEO traffic?”
Don’t. It’s a waste of time.
I don’t believe in creating artificial backlinks to your content. Search engines prefer natural back-links by others who like your articles.
We recently used a unique Content Strategy detailed in the YaghiLabs Internet Business Academy that works much better than all the SEO tips you’ve known.
Using only 14 articles, we increased hits to our website over 4,000%!!!
No back-links required. No spinning of articles.
I call this method Reverse SEO.
It’s far more effective.
You’ll see much more traffic to your offer.
And you’ll get sales and commissions easier than anything else you’ve heard.
4. “How long should my articles be?”
I recommend 200-500 words. Not for SEO purposes, but for the reader’s sake.
When you have a long article, you decrease your chances of it being read to the end. Which means even fewer people will click your link and visit your website.
That’s all folks.
All of these techniques are described in much detail in the YaghiLabs Internet Business Academy training course.
Not everyone will like it – the advice contradicts most of what gurus claim.
But you know what?
It works. We’ve proved it. Our students have proved it time and time again.
The IBA is only $19.95 one time. And it’s packed full of practical simple advice.
There are 10-hours of killer content that is easy to implement. Sales will roll in and you’ll thank us for the opportunity.
That’s a promise.
Here’s the link to enroll right now…
We accept Paypal, so your payment is secured. And we offer a 3 day refund period, so if you don’t absolutely love it, just send support an email and you’ll get your money back.