I just finished watching Fernando and Raymond’s new video case study for SEO Networker.
Inside, I saw how these two rocket-scientists turned Network Marketers were able to dominate the Google organic search results for common searches that business opportunity seekers are looking for. Keywords like, “attraction marketing”, “network marketing training”, “mlm leads”, and “mlm system”.
Basically, that means they can get perfect prospects for their MLM business from Google for FREE.
They’re good friends of mine, but I’m sure as hell not about to tell them that their content gave away the kitchen sink. I want it to stay up there at least till I finish implementing some of that stuff!
Maybe they don’t realise how dangerous it is to be sharing insider material about their business with someone like me…because, um…I’m gonna implement it, master it, and then I’m gonna be their competition.
Like for example, here’s some of the cool stuff I’m sooooo gonna nick:
(btw,Â for my American readers who may not know this,Â nick=take/steal)Â
- They gave away some of the exact keywords that they’ve been targetting with their main website
(Attraction Marketing Formula.)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂThat website of theirs shows up on the left side of the google search for many of the key terms I target with sponsored ads on the right.Â
Using Fernando and Raymond’s Search Engine Optimisation techniques alongside my Paid search efforts, I’ll get the benefit of being on BOTH sides of search results. In effect, maximizing my search presence: I get immediate results with PPC and then long-term passive results with all the content I create over time with SEO!
- Fernando showed the titles and exact addresses to the content that got them on Google’s front page. So in theory, one could go to those articles, do some “research”, and then write similar articles on one’s own website.
- They showed the actual categories and themes that they divided their content into. This is an integral part of doing Search Engine Optimisation. One could, copy those themes or categories (though we shouldn’t)…and then you’d be able to dominate the same keywords in Google’s organic results too.
- They revealed their linking strategy. Which sites they’re using to connect INTO their site and how they’re linking the pages within their site in that perfect way that Google wants to just keep sending them visitors.
- Fernando gave me an idea how to modify my wordpress blog theme so that it monetise the traffic that comes to it from free search engine traffic.
- They told about how installing a wordpress blog on your site is almost a passive way to get search engine rankings because of RSS. Now that’s pretty smart, considering that with wordpress, the very same blogging engine i’m using right here, I don’t have to do ANY html coding. I can literally create my entire site, landing pages, capture pages, and sales letters all off the same wordpress platform. Holy smokes!
Ok so that’s pretty much a whole bunch of stuff I got out of their case study. This came (I think) as a result of a conversation I had with them a few weeks ago.
See, Fernando and Raymond are launching a coaching program to show regular network marketers how to create sites that Google loves to send traffic to. When we talked about their launch, I made a suggestion that went something like:
“Hey guys, why don’t you give away a bunch of videos with proper, simple, SEO techniques that people can go out and implement right away. And then hold a contest of some kind that makes use of the learning people get from those techniques.”
I don’t know that i said it exactly that way, but ya know, quotes are cool in blogs. I thought I’d do one.
A few days ago they caught me by surprise when they released these case study videos for the contest. The winners get a scholarship into the coaching program. Meaning, they get in for free. Contest ends on the 22nd of January, so not a whole lot of time if you’re thinking about joining in.
As for me, I’m not eligible for the contest because i’m a JV and I get free unlimited access to the training anyway. But regardless, the information they shared in the videos is as useful to me as anyone else.
In my next post I’ll tell you some of the things I’m gonna implement right here in this blog to help me dominate a slice of Google’s organic search results!
Go watch the SEO Networker case study videos and then comment here on what you learn!