this quote is bloody hektik…
“You know how to survive? You make people need you. You survive because you make them need what you have, and then they have nowhere else to go.” — Young Bill Gates in Pirates of Silicon Valley.
so if my email from yesterday about our Partnership Deal has you pondering, “how the heck am i going to make a $1,000 product to sell?”….
… then, this is how:
Make people need you – and – make it so that they have NOWHERE else to go but you.
what i mean is, you do NOT necessarily take $1,000 from each customer all in one go – there’s other ways too.
1. Create a very high-value product or service worth $1,000 outright and collect its price in instalments.
2. Break your product into several parts that depend on one another, and then sequentially sell them for smaller prices that add up to $1,000.
3. or Create a product that customers will need to buy monthly – and collect $1,000+ over the lifetime of each customer.
When you partner with YaghiLabs, we will NOT leave you on your own to create your product. That would be too much of a gamble for us.
The product we sell for you, has to have people who need it. Otherwise it won’t sell.
It’s our job to find AND create that need for your customer.
With you, we have to figure our what the right product to create and sell is. In addition, we tell you…
– At what price point.
– How many pieces it should be broken into.
– How to represent the product.
– What it should look like.
– How to structure the value within the product.
– Who should work on it.
– The process by which you (or your staff) will work on the project.
– Which medium it should be delivered in.
– The sneaky ways it should sell the next product.
– and more.
Remember, we’re your “Venture Capitalists” – here to ensure our investment in YOU brings back an ROI for our partnership.
That means, although you’ll still be leading your product development and fulfilment … we will be with you every step of the way advising you and guiding your processes, choices, and management.
So relax, you won’t need to figure out how to create a $1,000 product yourself. We’ll help.
[interested_link form=”subscribe_form” document=”18045″]Learn UN-ORTHODOX Marketing & Traffic from Jim, the controversial Ex-Silicon Valley TRAFFIC GOBBLER – Free here …[/interested_link]
Apply today to team up with YaghiLabs and access all our skills and expertise to advance your next big project!