Guys progress

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      guy@guywebb.com
      Participant

Hi All 

So, I’ve completed my first section brand palnning and i’m super stoked to see my brand plan projections for 12 months topping SIX figures and have a brand that I can really get my teeth into, the crazy thing is that the idea was always there but Jim’s structure and questions made all the difference to actually brining it to life.

I’m keen to get moving on the next section and even more keen to start up all the other ideas now running through my head. 

This is excatly what I needed thanks Jim. 

I will keep my progress updated here from time to time. 

Best Regards 

Guy 

Awesome!

Awesome to hear that Guy! I know what you mean. The first four manuals have been quite eye opening. I love how everything is laid out in easy to follow steps, makes things easier!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.