Validation child theme

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      edgaliula@gmail.com
      Participant

Hello Jim,

May be this help improuve your child theme.

http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/

This is example the validation your theme.

Validation Output: 5 Errors

1. Error Line 29, Column 158: Bad value https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Adamina|Raleway:400,700 for attribute href on element link: Illegal character in query: not a URL code point.

…ogleapis.com/css?family=Adamina|Raleway:400,700' type='text/css' media='all' />
        Syntax of IRI reference:
        Any URL. For example: /hello#canvas, or http://example.org/. Characters should be represented in NFC and spaces should be escaped as %20.
      2. Error Line 288, Column 10: Element hgroup not allowed as child of element header in this context. (Suppressing further errors from this subtree.)

<hgroup>
        Content model for element header:
        Flow content, but with no headerfooter, or main element descendants.
      3. Error Line 288, Column 10: The hgroup element is obsolete. To mark up subheadings, consider either just putting the subheading into a p element after the h1-h6 element containing the main heading, or else putting the subheading directly within the h1-h6 element containing the main heading, but separated from the main heading by punctuation and/or within, for example, a span class=”subheading” element with differentiated styling. To group headings and subheadings, alternative titles, or taglines, consider using the header or div elements.

<hgroup>

4. Error Line 318, Column 156: The frameborder attribute on the iframe element is obsolete. Use CSS instead.

…0" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></p>

5. Warning Line 314, Column 74: Article lacks heading. Consider using h2-h6 elements to add identifying headings to all articles.

<article id="post-6" class="post-6 page type-page status-publish hentry">

6. Error Line 472, Column 48: Element style not allowed as child of element body in this context. (Suppressing further errors from this subtree.)

</div>    <style type="text/css" media="screen">
        Contexts in which element style may be used:
        If the scoped attribute is absent: where metadata content is expected.
        If the scoped attribute is absent: in a noscript element that is a child of a head element.
        If the scoped attribute is present: where flow content is expected, but before any other flow content other than inter-element whitespace and style elements, and not as the child of an element whose content model is transparent.
        Content model for element body:
        Flow content.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.