Error on Signature Link

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Richard
      Participant

Hey Jim,

When I click on the link in the at the bottom of a post that was placed there by filling out the Signature block this is what error is showing up.

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_settings() on a non-object in /home2/kaulfers/public_html/onedamnote.com/wp-content/themes/yl-google-friendly/squeeze-page.php on line 34

Hovering over the link shows that it want to take it to page domain.com/join  just to test I created the page after I got the error the first time.  But still no page shows up. 

Richard

onedamnote.com

Jim Yaghi
      Keymaster

Richard,

It seems this is an issue in your setup. Can you make sure you:

a) have an optin widget setup in your widgets section

b) that you choose that optin widget in the YL Theme Customiser, Squeeze Page section. You have to choose the widget otherwise it won’t know which one to use to build your landing page.

~jim

Richard
      Participant

Jim that looks like it’s taken care of thank you.

Also I noticed when I set my posts page up it show 5 links below the feature post and then the same 5 posts bellow that in the colum area.  Is there a way to not show those extra five links? 

onedamnote.com/blog

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.