A couple cosmetic glitches in the 2.1 version of the…

Super Traffic Machine DIY Kit Forums Student Forum Feature Requests A couple cosmetic glitches in the 2.1 version of the…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Jim,

First of all, thanks for version 2.1! The integration with Ontraport works perfectly, and I’m super-excited about that. Now my website is fully functional:)

I noticed a couple glitches with colors though:

1. The option to make the button text on the optin widget either white or black works great. But, now I can not turn it back to the inherited color!
      2. Even more strangely, after I used the button color option on the optin widget, the color of the titles of some (but not all) of my blog articles changed to black! Some are still the nice orange color the theme generates … others are black. You can see this here: http://wellnessprosperitysystems.com/articles/
      3. I understand from the email you wrote about the update that visited hyperlinks are supposed to be the same color as unvisited hyperlinks. This is a great idea! But, on my site the visited hyperlinks are still changing to a pale grey color. You can verify this here: http://wellnessprosperitysystems.com/

I hope this feedback is helpful!

Best regards,

Robert

Jim Yaghi
      Keymaster

thank you for your feedback Robert. It’s good that you sent me the links because now i can actually track down the actual pages where this is happening. CSS selectors are often over-ridden based on priority and if i set the wrong priority, WordPress sometimes overrides what i’ve done with a higher priority. having this info will help me track down the problem. so thanks and i’ll get this sorted out today with the rest of the bug fixes.

~jim

Jim Yaghi
      Keymaster

Update corrects these issues and it’s now available for download!

~jim

Awesome, thank you Jim!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.