Request for downloadable version of Google friendly theme (for Mac users)

Super Traffic Machine DIY Kit Forums Student Forum Feature Requests Request for downloadable version of Google friendly theme (for Mac users)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Patrick Williamson
      Participant

Hey Jim,

I’m going through your tutorials and tried to upload your google friendly theme onto my wordpress site, but when I click on the “choose file” button, a pop-up window shows up to choose a file, but it doesn’t give me a “file name” field to enter in the url you specified. I tried searching around the pop-up window for some way to enter in the url, but no option exists that I can find.

I’m on a Mac, so I’m thinking this is a difference between Windows and Mac. 

I’m willing to submit my site login details to you to get the theme uploaded, if you don’t want to make a downloadable version available.

Thank you for your time,

Patrick Williamson

Jim Yaghi
      Keymaster

Patrick,

The method i showed you in the video is just a shortcut for downloading the theme. You can just visit that link in a normal web browser (instead of the open dialog box) and it will download the file. Once it’s done that, just choose the file from your hard drive wherever downloads are stored.

This is a slightly longer way…but it’s basically the same thing. 

~jim

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.