Modify within the head?

Super Traffic Machine DIY Kit Forums Student Forum Feature Requests Modify within the head?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      johnnfour@gmail.com
      Participant

Hi Jim,

Google Tag Manager and Visual Website Optimizer (visualwebsiteoptimizer.com) both want their code snippets before the closing </head> tag.

What’s the best way to put this code in the theme?

Cheers,

Johnn

Jim Yaghi
      Keymaster

John, i will add a header section to do that. Will push the update to the site as soon as it’s done. shan’t be long. let me just finish with the presentation upload 🙂

Jim Yaghi
      Keymaster

John can you email me at yaghi1@gmail.com and i’ll send you a modified version of the theme that has the header. You can beta test it for me and let me know if it’s all good.

~jim

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.