How to find good forum sites for Epidemic

Super Traffic Machine DIY Kit Forums Student Forum Traffic Epidemic Help How to find good forum sites for Epidemic

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      amackie@gmail.com
      Participant

Hi Jim et all,

Do you have any recommendations for how to find quality forum sites suitable for Epidemic? Do you recommend any sites?

Are some easier than others to post/sign in/set up user accounts so that our list members don’t get discouraged?

Thanks,

Andrew

Jim Yaghi
      Keymaster

yyah this is easy.

what you do is run a search for your topic in google.com. then you click on the “More” option in the Google menu and choose “Discussions”. this will give you only results from inside forums.

another way is to search for your topic + forum and then check out the results.

what i like to do is find a very active forum to join that has audiences with similar interests to what i sell. so once you check the results, go to the main forum page and sort by “Number of responses” if you see several threads with 10,000+ views and 1000+ responses you’ve got a winner.

~jim

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.