[TIP] Social auto-messaging

Super Traffic Machine DIY Kit Forums Student Forum Traffic Epidemic Help [TIP] Social auto-messaging

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I am not sure where else to post this, but I saw Jim mentioning in the “examples/swipes” guide that he used a automated system for messaging. But it wasn’t there anymore.

I really don’t know if anyone wants this, but I personally use Buffer to load in shitloads of messages for Twitter and let it post away. Here is the link:

http://bufferapp.com/

I also use this to find influencers in the twitter community and connect with them:

http://wefollow.com/

Just a retweet from a big influencer could really help in this Traffic Epidemic technique. So I thought it would be useful enough to share.

I hope someone will find this useful.

Jim Yaghi
      Keymaster

Nick,

that particular platform worked differently. it was targeted tweets, being sent out to people whose tweets matched a certain keyword or phrase i was interested in targeting. the power of the method was that responses (@ repliies) were sent automatically and immediately after a person said something. so it looked VERY natural and real.

unfortunately, the platform i used at the time had to switch to a manual method of operation. it could no longer send @ replies automatically. you had to go in, look at the messages it matched and then choose to send your message one at a time. this made it a lot less effective so i stopped using it.

it sounds like your bufferapp does something else entirely. it lets you basically setup tweets for a whole day or month or whatever and have them scheduled to go out. i’m not a fan of that approach because the tweets just aren’t natural…kinda like i don’t use follow-up campaigns in email and prefer to do broadcasts. they’re just more effective and people seem to be able to sense the “staleness” of a scheduled message.

~jim

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.