New Member Hookup

Super Traffic Machine DIY Kit Forums Student Forum 1. PLAN New Member Hookup

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dean Mcnamara
      Participant

If any of you new members want to hookup to catchup drop me a line.

Of course if anyone else wants to jump in I has no problem with that either 🙂

hey Dean,

I’m part of the original group and just wanted to leave a reply (becasue it’s a bit quiet in here)

There really is some really good info in here and getting the plan part sorted out makes the rest so much easier.

Overal the training so far has helped me turn my site from a standard blog style website into something so much better (or at least i think so).

Hope it can do the same for you

Marlous

Dean Mcnamara
      Participant

Thanks Marlous.

I am surprised at how little use was made of this forum. I guess people either don’t understand the power of collaboration or they would rather pay to have stuff done for them rather than swap skills.

I agree that Jim’s training is exceptional. I should have bought it years ago – doh!

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Dean.

Hey Dean, 

Happy to connect and collaborate Dean. Sent a FB request. Hows it going?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.