My Plan

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      campers@gmail.com
      Participant

While we’re getting ready for the next step in the plan thought I would post up mine here.  To narrow down the target market to connect better I’m going to focus on detox for my main product, which I have some good ideas for complementary products and opt-in offer.  Any feedback is appreciated!

Positioning Statement: For people experiencing soreness, discomfort, fatigue and inflammation from toxicity and health issues RiboCeine/Cellgevity is the single most effective, scientifically validated way to detox and fight the root cause of their health/quality of life problems fast, as is now used by high profile sports stars and doctors.

Bullseye Target Audience Problems
      – Have had ongoing health issues for months or even years
      – Everyday they’re stressed, sluggish, low energy levels, foggy heads, easily fatigued, headaches, brain fog, aches, allergies.
      – By the time they finish their day job they don’t have the energy for their family, hobbies, leisure, exercise
      – Tried horrible/restrictive/drab/dreary/depressing/dull detox diets with minimal results, not worth the effort
      – Tried fad diets like lemon detox, only to yo-yo the weight back on
      – Find it difficult to lose weight
      – Purchased herbal/vitamin supplements from shops/naturopaths with zero to minimal lasting results.
      – They may have metabolic conditions like diabetes, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, liver issues, heavy metal toxicity
      – Their doctors have been of little use helping improve their health issues
      – Nothing seems to work, they’re getting desperate, want a quick fix.
      – They want to wake up each day feeling fresh, with the energy to enjoy life and their families
      – Use web forums to get their information and make choices.
      – Use naturopaths over normal doctors.
      – May be knowledgeable, understand methylation cycle block etc
      – More inclined to listen to high profile doctors like Dr Oz
      – Don’t want to waste money in ineffective products
      – Affecting the time they can spend with family, keeping up with the young ones
      – Constant struggle each day, battling fatigue
      – Affecting their current work and limiting developing their job/career
      – bio-markers are all over the place, blood pressue, cholesterol, adding to the stress

Frame of Reference

– Doesn’t know what an optimal diet is
      – Doesn’t really know know what it means to detox/cleanse
      – Overwhelmed and confused by the options out there
      – Skeptical of the products out there – lack of science, lack of testimonials, lack of doctors recommending it
      – Doesn’t know how the body/liver actually detoxifies itself
      – Doesn’t know what glutathione is
      – Doesn’t have time, or energy, to follow elaborate diets or detox programs
      – Can’t find consistent advice from a natural practitioners
      – Wants a natural solutions to detox, not pharmaceutical
      – Wants quick results with a detox
      – Wants to see overwhelming evidence of scientific validation
      – Doesn’t know that many solutions lack any substantial scientific evidence
      – Knows of some common detox herbs like Milk Thistle
      – Wants to know how to easily get more energy and mobility
      – Wants to know what top doctors are recommending
      – Wants to lose weight

Unique Benefits of Brand

– the best kept secret in medicinal science
      – clinical studies show it 300% better than the next best option
       – The only product to significantly boost your body’s very own, and most powerful, master detoxifer and antioxidant – glutathione. 
      – Improved detox, energy, sleep, recovery, mental clarity, immune system
      – Fast results, in days
      – 100x to 1000x the scientific research of other products
      – Previously multiple injections cost $1000/month, with this technology now its only $65/month
      – convenient capsules instead of injections

Reasons to believe

– Intriguing background story
      – 1000x the science of other products
      – Validated by human clinical studies and mountains of published science compared to any other product
      – High profile doctors backing it, Dr Oz, Dr Don Colbert (who rewrote his NYT best seller ‘Toxic Relief’ to include it) and many more
      – High profile sports stars using it. Evander Holyfield come out of retirement on it to win. Chis Mullin, NBA Hall of Fame. Greg Norman – #1 Golfer and many many more world champion athletes and Olympians
      – 30 day money back guarantee
      – Facebook page with loads of awesome real testmonials http://www.facebook.com/max90daychallenge

Dan, thanks for posting. It’s helpful to review what others are thinking/doing. I’m still struggling but everytime we get together  as a group or I see someone elses work, it gives me another idea for my own. Thanks! Best regards, Wyla

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.