Also looking for a partner..

Super Traffic Machine DIY Kit Forums Student Forum 1. PLAN Also looking for a partner..

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I am looking for a partner for the course so that we can bounce ideas off each other, keep up the momentum and basically help each other get the most out of this course.

I know I am a little late with this since the last webinar was over a week ago but hopefully you are not all paired yet 🙂

First a little background:

i am in the UK south London) and run a gas central heating company. We install, service and repair Gas boilers in domestic and Commercial properties but also have an electrical department (for B2B and B2C domestic and commercial), an insulation department installing cavity wall insulation and a shop and website selling the bits of boilers to the trade.

With this course I am starting by concentrating on traffic for replacement domestic gas boiler installs.

I am not necessarily looking for someone in the same market or even type of business but if you think we can work together then please let me know.

Cheers,

Paul.

PS I don’t bite!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.