(no title)

Ok….thanks for the great feedback.  I just read again where Jim says “you want to sit down with yourself and decide who you want as your audience.” And this is primarily the point I was referring to because once I know WHO I want to target THEN i can go and search the forums, come up with google searches etc… please forgive me for not making myself clear. 

Based on the feedback that some of you gave it appears that the process some of you followed was;

1. What is my “Product/Service/Opportunity”

2. Did some type of research OR based on experience figured out WHO is CURRENTLY buying similiar product

3. Once you found out who is currently buying that product you chose them as your TARGET audience.

3A. Some did not do ANY of that and just said “Hey I want to target XYZ” ** This is pretty much my method, not sure if this is right **

4. Then you started the process of becoming intimate with this audience. i.e. visiting forums, google searches etc…

So when I ask how did you “Choose” your target audience I am referring to HOW you decided on a target audience to become more intimate with in the first place.

I really appreciate all the awesome feedback here.  Enjoy your day!

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.