(no title)

Hi Everyone,

I’m joining late, I’m Wyla glad to meet everyone.:)

Najja, I still have a hard time with this.

For me, I learned who I wanted to work with, and who I could help best by working for years
with the WRONG target audience. My product is my advice. It can come in the form of one on one consulting,
consulting with a corporation, or in books and DVDS I plan to launch. I have helped 20 somethings to 60 years olds. I have helped CEOS and I have helped small business start-ups. Maybe I need to pick one group? I don’t know. I didn’t really know who to target, so I tried to help everyone. Now, I can see who really needs me and will use my advice. I guess that’s called experience…

First and foremost they must want to make a change and be ready to take action. They must have integrity in their own business. I won’t help people who I think are scammers. They must be willing to pay for the service and aren’t looking for free consulting. They need to know what their problem is, and have a good idea where they are stuck, if not they have to be open minded to problem resolution. If not, I may not meet their expectation. This is what I think, it may not be correct.

While I can help a diverse audience, my process says to think of whats common among all the people who I have helped.

This may be too general.

Thoughts?
I have to be out Monday and Tuesday. I will do my best to log on. Will check back Sunday US Eastern Time.
Wyla

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.