(no title)

Hey,

okay I didn’t mean that you have to stress your background in science that much, it was more about you actually having done the work and found a solution. That is the part that builds credibility and if you somehow could put that down in a story I think people will recognize it.

From what I read I think you have a starting point with your positioning already. You mentioned that all the others out there are really bad. That right there is a starting and working value prop or USP. Just enough to separate yourself from the rest.

It will never be perfect so if you somehow can become comfortable being uncomfortable and take action and see the results from each step, that is better than spending time doubting if people will actually like it.

This is such a headgame and it is almost always the same. You shouldn’t be the judge if it works or not. You should only do as best as you can. Take action. See what results it produces and then adjust.

The main difference being that it should not be your feelings or what you think you are adjusting accordingly to, it should be the results it produces.

As we go along you will have and get data to guide yourself on each step.

I really like this quote:

“once hard – now easy”

I usually tell myself this if I think something is hard and then just keep on plugging.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.