(no title)

Hey man, great progress so far. Really inspirational to read.

Here are some thoughts that came to mind in regards to what you wrote.

Doing research like that is really good and for some reason I thought that you could absolutely use that for positioning your product against all the others in some way and could absolutely be used in tandem with your background from science in a story about how you ended up creating the product. This would sove three things:

creating positioning – how your product differs from other things on the market

authority – be able to explain in a way that you have had some experience and that you have a science background

story – blend those two things into a story about why you created the product and why this product could help someone

I’ve heard that some people just use e-junkie for a quick and dirty way to get started selling with a secure download link. This is like $5 a month, check out their pricing page.

I am really blown away that you actually created your own product.

Cool.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.