(no title)

Yeah, lot’s of inspiration from Ben Settle, that guy walks the talk in my opinion.

So from the results so far…for some reason it really helps to focus on doing the steps.

Which means that right now I am sending daily emails to a list.

I did decide to stop the leadflow and focus on getting the emails written and sent.

And so far the results haven’t been all that good.

So using what we have learned here so far it is easy to “debug” what I’ve been doing wrong.

Which means that already I can see that I have to go back and retune the initial plan.

Since I have already done the steps it is now easier to retune it than start from scratch.

So I still have some work to do.

But it seems alot clearer on what to tune up and do.

For the most part the biggest problem is not thoroughly knowing the market and being clear on who you want to attract.

It’s strange but it almost seems more important to focus on who you DO want and try your best to repel all the others.

Some stuff you don’t know until you have tried it out and seen if it works or not…and then you have to make adjustments.

The most imporant thing is to keep on plugging.

And revisit the books and look over things.

It’s been great so far because I choose to not look at the final end result. It has been more about doing each step correctly because if you do each step right then you will end up with the desired end result.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.