(no title)

Thanks!

Actually no, it is a bit of a long story but I have been trying to make several campaigns before, you know, just testing out stuff and not really understanding the whole picture.

This was before STM.

What happened was that after we got that spreadsheet I all of a sudden realized that I stopped a little bit early, not only on one campign but on several because I didn’t for some stupid reason understand where this was going. And I did not know what I should look for in terms of if this going the right way or not. Oh and I also did way too many campaigns at once.

Seriously, looking back now it was a mess.

So what I did was that I went back, after reading the manuals or the first two or something and redid the old campaign while looking at the numbers like a hawk. Like I am in there and logging numbers daily in my own spreadsheet and also looking at the spreadsheet provided to see if I am somewhere within where I should be.

I also focused on only one campaign this time around.

So I’ll be completely honest and say that I might have jumped some parts just to see if I could get okay metrics and then now I have to go back and redo some parts of this so everything is good to go.

The most frustrating part of this is that we always try to get it right, while at the same time we have to fail a bit to move things along.

So this still might not go the right way but at least I am taking action and I say to myself that this is a learning, doing and trying thing. Just going through the motions and alot of this seems to be in part that you have to put yourself out there, test, see what happens, something other happens and then you have figure it out.

A bit like you mentioned in your thread about getting stuck some places.

It’s almost like that is just a part of this and if you don’t get stuck then you might actually be doing it wrong.

Better to think about it that way.

Getting stuck should just make us imagine that we see a big sign saying “Yes, you are onto something, keep on going”

Btw, do you actually get email notifications when I post? I don’t get any notifications. Would be nice to have that but if not then just have patience if I don’t reply straight away.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.