(no title)

Jim Yaghi
Keymaster

Hi Babbie,

Check the video it shows you step by step how it’s done.

You basically want to grab your aweber form code and look for the fields you’re asked for.

These are simple enough actually–it’s just the listname (which you don’t even need the code for).

The rest are all setup, just answer the questions on the Optin Widget about the text you want shown and it will work as expected. Again, you’ll find the info in the video. But just in case, in WordPress, go to Appearance=>Widgets, drag the Optin Widget to the correct sidebar, expand it and fill out the form with the answers it needs to operate, save. and you’re ready to roll. You can re-use the same widget on your squeeze page by going to the Appearance=>YL Google Friendly Customizer screen => Squeeze Page.

Give the Squeeze Page a name and choose the correct Optin Widget that you set up in the WIdgets screen.

~jim

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.