(no title)

Jim Yaghi
Keymaster

Hey Patrick,

There’s no way to submit a site for review to Google through their interface. Your only shot is to talk to standard support and ask them to take a look. Problem is, the guys who speak to you are the low-level support who don’t know jack and they give you a lot of subjective responses about their personal opinions and guesses. Which are actually worse than yours and mine.

The thing you’re asking about, is a service that was discounted for KickStart customers. I’m guessing you saw it there–the service is linked in the Bonuses tab of KickStart members area. With that one, we talk with the compliance / review team themselves and have them take a look. In addition, we interpret their responses to practical steps for you. Before that even happens, we do our own review where we check the things we know come up every time, before we go to Google and make sure the site is our best attempt at compliance so they don’t form a bad first impression that they don’t change.

I think the service is definitely worth using. I personally don’t start any client campaign before i’ve put it through the same process. Nothing worse than getting smacked off a week or few days after starting.

~jim

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.