(no title)

Jim Yaghi
Keymaster

Hi Patrick,

Good questions. no problem letme take care of them:

1) conversion tracking plugin: you can use it for ANY tracking code that requires to be inserted in the BODY tag. (Most do, with rare exceptions for “analytics experiments” which requires it in the head tag). To insert BOTH google and bing, no problem, just paste the two pieces of code one after the other as you suggested. this is what i do when i use both.

2) that would depend on your sitemap plugin that you’re using. usually there is an option to exclude certain pages. it’s not done through this theme because it doesn’t produce sitemaps. also, if you use Google Webmaster tools to build sitemaps, you can usually set this from there. i forget the exact structure. if you can give me some details on your install i should be able to be more specific. how do you produce sitemaps?

3) 58×68 the one in the demo. but you can make it as WIDE as you like as long as it fits in the form, but keep the height to 68.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.