(no title)

Jim Yaghi
Keymaster

You really do want to produce an actual front-end product if you go this route. As i also mentioned in the class, you can do whatever you want in the back-end (in your emails, in products you sell, in reports)..but what you put ON your site is going to be scrutinized.

if you do a pre-sell page with a link, you run the risk of being considered a “bridge page” in the best case. which is a violation of terms.

And in the worst case, that link will be checked and if the affiliate offer is considered in violation, you will get banned for being connected to it. and this could actually get very severe. there is no coming back from a ban caused by linking to a page you don’t own…it’s the most common irreversible ban.

my advice?

Avoid linking to any affiliate offer on your site. If you must link to one, do so in your EMAIL FOLLOW UP. never on your site.

A product btw is not so hard to create. you can do a live recorded webinar about some topic and use it to presell your affiliate offer. then you can pitch that and make 100% of the money on it and then get commissions for the backend. but it’s totally optional. the only thing is you NEED to show you have products for sale and show that. even if you have to make it up or post like a consultation offer for $100 or something, a coming soon product, anything else.

~jim

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.