(no title)

Hi Jim and Everyone,

My name is Robert Grossman and I’ve been building a business for about a year as a coach/consultant/guru to the wellness industry.

I spent 22 years as a top management consultant working for some of the biggest companies in the world. I was a McKinsey consultant for a lot of that time, and then had several corporate strategy jobs.

But I had a health crisis that forced me to abandon the corporate world. Now I’d like to apply that business strategy experience to help small businesses and entrepreneurs who are all about health, wellness and healing — my personal passions.

Over the last year, I made a lot of mistakes building my business and I wasted a lot of time. Right now I’m in the process of completely re-starting. This time with a more intelligent approach.

I’m putting together a membership program based on a print newsletter, a variety of training courses, and a one-on-one coaching offer. That’s what I’ll be promoting this year.

When a friend sent me the link for the sales page for Jim’s Googly website training, I knew right away that this is for me. The whole idea of creating a website that’s FUNCTIONAL instead of just trying to be pretty … this idea completely turned me on from the first moment.

Now that I’ve purchased and watched the training … this is unbelievable. It’s a completely rational, strategic approach to building a website. I LOVE IT! Great work, Jim!!!

In fact, I was so impressed that I immediately installed the theme on my website and started to re-do the whole website. I’ve put lots of time and energy into creating this site over the past year, with a Genesis theme and lots of plugins. But what I learned from your training, Jim, completely changed the way I think about it. Now I intend to implement your Googly website strategy.

Since I’m re-launching my business anyway, it’s the perfect opportunity to rebuild the website.

THANKS for sharing your super-smart approach to building a functional website.

Best regards,

Robert Grossman

http://WellnessProsperitySystems.com

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.