(no title)

Hey Jim, 

I am trying to find where to download the theme, all together. Since I can’t find it and I would like to start experimenting with it. 

Where can I find the theme? Is it downloadable, somewhere here, and I simply overlooked it? I could swear I checked every single tab. 🙂

Hope you can help out! Then I can also give some feature suggestions. But I definitely second the “supporting more autoresponder” one. 

I am personally using Amazon SES and testing which script to use with it. So for the time being I could live with starting new at Mailchimp or Aweber. However, I’d appreciate it if it could be integrated with code for a script like ARP, Sendy or Interspire, to name a few.

Watched the first part of the presentation which is there. Really enjoyed it. Can’t wait for the rest! 🙂

Nick

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.