(no title)

Hi all,

My name is Paul, I also live in the UK and I have a number of existing web sites for various parts of my business Heating and plumbing.

I have a couple blogs linked with main web sites ( acompany site and an ecomerce site) along with a wordpress site for my “bricks and mortar” shop selling boiler spares.

The first site I am going to use this on is a personal site to rent a house I have on the North Cornwall coast.

I have been learning from Jim for more than a year and I am a serial Yaghi labs addict. All his stuff is top notch so looking forward to implementing and getting results from this template.

My problems are time (44 employees accross 8 related departments) but I am hooked on marketing so spend about 1/3 of my day on on-line and off-line stuff. Seeing results but not quite passed the tipping point.

My goal this year is to break through the ‘breaking even’ barrier on all my efforts.

Cheers,

Paul

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.