(no title)

My name is Alan, I live in the UK and work in a gym teaching Muay Thai.  I’m employed.

I was born in Ireland and moved to England as a child and I have a brand new baby girl less than a week old.  She’s cool – Jim, good luck with your son.  It’s wicked being a parent and I have a new-found respect for women, what they can do and what they can endure!

My purpose for being here (in Yaghi labs) is that I work on a website in between lessons for my boss and I’d like to generate new leads for classes and 1-2-1 training.  My goal is to get more traffic and better conversion for that traffic.

At home I dabble a little with ‘internet marketing’ whatever that vague phrase means, create my own products and have an ‘internet marketing’ list I email as well as a handful of affiliate products.  Again, I’d like to use this training to build a bigger list and … make more sales (surprise surprise)! 🙂

Look forward to chatting to folk in the forum and banging heads.

Thanks Jim.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.