(no title)

Hey everyone,

My name’s Sayan and I’m from Long Island, NY. I run a small supplement company & have a fat loss info product which I’m beginning to sell. Been doing some traffic buying recently but I’m trying to real figure out a good strategy, since my conversions aren’t yet where I want them to be.

Excited for this webinar and to set up a “Googly” webiste and start advertising there too (I’ve been doing FB this last month or so)!

Goals are to sell 500 bottles of my supplement by Sep. 2014 & 1,000 copies of my info product. Got a ways to go for this to happen, but I’m gonna figure it out. 

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.