(no title)

Ok guys,

My name is Nick. Been doing this for quite some time now and I have to say… Jim’s stuff is da bomb! His stuff produces results, one way or the other.

I am absolutely no newbie. Been making money with my own business for a long time now. 

Can’t wait to start implementing the theme on my websites and applying Jim’s philosophy of building a funnel optimized for paid traffic.

I do have a question though:

Is it possible for you, Jim, to post a link to the discounted items in the upsell process? Something went wrong for me on the webpages and it went too fast. I am specifically interested in the Traffic Accellerator. But would like to take a look at the other one, too.

If not, that’s cool. But I feel a bit bummed that I didn’t have a chance to properly look at them. And you did promise the discounts as a bonus, after all. 😉

Hope you can do that for us!

Thanks!

Nick

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.