(no title)

Wazzup everyone! 🙂

My name is Carlos Torres, I’m a Software Engineer / Online Marketing Phreak located in Rochester, New York at the moment.

I’m a huge fan of hard rock/heavy metal, love skateboards, love reading everything marketing-related and geeky-related, love playing video games and everything geeky related with computers and programming.

Around July of 2012 I got introduced of the world of online marketing and I got hooked!

I’ve done multiple things in the epic world of IM (with successes here and there), but I’m completely new when it comes to the world of traffic generation with beautiful ol’ Mr. Google. (read: I’m a newbster).

My Personal Goal is to be able to absorb everything being taught here and FINALLY fulfill my dream of pursuing online marketing full-time. By achieving this, it will allow me to quit my day job and move with my wife to our dream place which is: Cancún baby!

And I also know that the knowledge I will gain here will dramatically help me in the offline world too (if I decide to pursue that later on which I hear is quite lucrative too!).

Anyway…

Looking forward to the training and I’m ready to make it happen! BIG TIME!

Wish you all the best, take care and let’s enjoy the epic ride! 🙂

-Carlos

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.