(no title)

Hey, Faith Ene here!

Nigerian by descent and Canadian by naturalization. I live with my husband in Regina Canada. We have two sons, a daughter-in-law and a fabulous grandson, who is just a year old. He is a joy!

My goal this year is to build a content rich website that is Google adwords compliant and be my own boss in the true sense of the word. Without a background in programming it is very difficult to secure one’s site in very competitive affiliate opportunities. Other marketers (unscrupulous) with the knowledge of programming are able to steal leads and thereby commissions from the uninitiated. 

Not complaining here, I however need to overcome this huddle of not making money in an opportunity where some are making 6 figures and I am doing same things and more.

Several years ago, I had done adwords, it was quite expensive but I did get results – laser targeted and responsive leads-, so my second goal is to do adwords again without being banned and for a lot cheaper than my first attempt.

The third goal is to have a product that would sell like Tim Hortons or starbucks from sunrise to sunrise.

This last goal is something I had contemplated doing about six years ago but procrastinated and here I am six years on and still have not acquired the relevant knowledge needed to run my internet business. I am going to register for some courses in internet marketing and security at the university of Regina. There I said it. Now to do it!

Thanks for listening to my musings and here’s wishing you the very best that life has to offer you.

Faith

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.