(no title)

Hi everyone,

Osman here… from Bahrain. Just finished listening to the recorded telesminar yesterday. It was great, packed with lots of golden nuggets… it renewed my faith in blogging, social media marketing n a whole lot more! 

My interests are diversified…. got formal education in Civil Engineering but now working as a Social Media analyst for a newspaper meanwhile exploring online biz models… PPC being top of the list. I enjoy writing too so I previously did a gig as a journalist/news reporter to see if your passion for writing necessarily means that you are a natural fit for journalism too… and the answer was a big NO. lol. I did freelance writing on Fiverr too for a while.

Jim is among the few gurus (the real ones, not the ones who sell snake oil) whom I listen to when it comes to online biz. So thanks Jim for putting up this training 🙂

Regards

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.