(no title)

Jim Yaghi
Keymaster

Hey Patrick,

i responded to you in the comments section already. But let me do it again here…

As far as using Betternetworker (or some other niche site) for your traffic epidemics, it’s always easier to dominate a niche site than it is to dominate a mainstream site.

If you used, say, YouTube for example, you would be trying to get a “best of category” listing. on a site like Betternetworker, you’d be able to get a “best of website” listing.

as for using Tumblr instead of your own website, there’s no rule that says you can’t send PPC traffic into your tumblr blog. and you can make modifications to themes to allow you to create optin boxes. Someone on Fivver.com can help you with that for $5. or if you like to hack a little, you can figure it out for yourself by editing your theme. we did this exact thing for a few clients already who we felt it was a better fit for them to keep blogs. we sent their ppc traffic to tumblr directly and had their squeeze page installed there.

in fact, if it’s just a squeeze page, it’s just a matter of copying over your HTML and CSS files to the tumblr shared server and then pasting your page HTML into a HTML page at Tumblr and replacing the URL paths to the shared tumblr ones.

you can also have your own domain at Tumblr if you want!

~jim

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.