(no title)

Jim Yaghi
Keymaster

Nick,

that particular platform worked differently. it was targeted tweets, being sent out to people whose tweets matched a certain keyword or phrase i was interested in targeting. the power of the method was that responses (@ repliies) were sent automatically and immediately after a person said something. so it looked VERY natural and real.

unfortunately, the platform i used at the time had to switch to a manual method of operation. it could no longer send @ replies automatically. you had to go in, look at the messages it matched and then choose to send your message one at a time. this made it a lot less effective so i stopped using it.

it sounds like your bufferapp does something else entirely. it lets you basically setup tweets for a whole day or month or whatever and have them scheduled to go out. i’m not a fan of that approach because the tweets just aren’t natural…kinda like i don’t use follow-up campaigns in email and prefer to do broadcasts. they’re just more effective and people seem to be able to sense the “staleness” of a scheduled message.

~jim

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.