(no title)

Jim Yaghi
Keymaster

Nick,

iContact doesn’t force you to reconfirm. it’s the only one i’m aware of that lets you do this. i just am not a fan of their billing system because they charge on subscribers and number of sends. you get 6 “free” sends in your subscriber package per month. then if you want more, you gotta buy a higher subscriber count package.

it’s a bit hard to explain.

but let’s say you have 4,000 people – so you buy the 5,000 subscriber plan. no probs.

as long as you only want to send 6 emails a month (which is lame btw).

if you want to send a daily message (so 30/month) then you need to do 4,000 x 30 / 6 = 20,000. So you need the 20,000 subscriber plan even though you only plan to have 4,000 subscribers.

but apart from that, they let you import your list no problem.

~jim

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.