(no title)

Jim Yaghi
Keymaster

Hey Nick,

i didn’t talk about Squidoo and Hubpages because i haven’t really used them in any big way myself. but they are definitely good Incubation platforms to use.

ideally, you would want to use a niche site whenever possible if you only have a small list. the impact is always bigger there. but sometimes it’s enough to just take over a particular category of a major website. 

article directories are still a valid choice – you can reference your articles by name without links and they will show up in the related field. also you can just have them on your author profile. but yah, to really get the full power of it, you wanna shop around for an article directory that gives you a bit of flexibility with linking. 

Using the Part 1, Part 2 titles will also push people to go look for your stuff. Even on YouTube that would be the way to do it, and then use annotations and the video description to link the rest. but chances are your titles will help the videos show up in the relate section which is a lot more impactful anyway.

~jim

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.