(no title)

Jim Yaghi
Keymaster

the bigger the email list, the more effective the method.

but NO you don’t need to start with a big one.

each iteration should grow your list.

You don’t have to be on the “front page” from day 1 to do good. You just want to show action on your content within the community so you can get SOME visibility to begin with. Later when you have more practice at this, you can make it a goal to hit the front page of the communities and get featured big time.

ideally, to keep it “alive” you wanna keep force-feeding it juice, and that’s done using PPC with the KickStart method. so if you have Traffic KickStart, use it to build your main infection list while simultaneously using the Epidemic method to get new people infected from within the community sites.

~j

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.