(no title)

jack@thinkjack.com
Participant

Besides being the tech guy and shipping department for The Wife’s eBay & Amazon business, I am fascinated by Direct Response Marketing andCopywriting.

Together my wife and I have been selling stuff online since early 1999. We have sold over 10,000 individual items on eBay alone.

(whew…that is a lot of dang packing and shipping now that I think about it)

I also actually enjoy Futzing around with Code and Web Design.

It is a love/hate relationship really. (If you have ever messed about with code – ya know what I’m talking about!)

Over the years I’ve designed and launched sites for senators, legislators and judges, sites for cafes, authors and artists, accountants, ministries and churches.

I am currently working on a training/membership site for launching your first WordPress web presence.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.