(no title)

Hi Larry

Can you clear one thing up for me? let’s use the amazon books as an example

Do you already know which books you want to sell (which i asumed) or are you looking for a more general list of products relating to a keyword you entered?

Amazon has lots of affiliate tools and it’s pretty easy, it’s been a while though so i’m not exactly sure but when i know what you want to do i can login and check.

I’ve seen the those sites too that have many (amazon) products on them and i think they use some plugin or code to set it up automatically.

Me personally I would manually select the books and add the affiliate code for each book (which you get from amazon) to the wp page, this way you have full control over how it looks and what you promote (just use basic html code or the wysiwyg screen in wordpress)

Leave the idiots guide for a little while longer, we’ll figure it out don’t worry!

Marlous

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.