(no title)

This is what I would do in your situation hope it helps

1:     I would use create a product page (or shop) for the main product and add the related items below your main product on the same product page, saying something like

If you like …(main product)…. you might also like:  and list your other products here

Just like amazon would promote related books and products really

Amazon does offer a lot of affiliate tools, i know you can get code to show specific products and list the ones you want to list on your product page, I’m not sure about the page you’re talking about might be a specific amazon wp theme. Hopefully someone who is an active amazon affiliate will know

2:   I would keep it seperate too, like you said the mindsets are so different (buying v make money) I would segment the email list first to get people who are open to make money on a new list and promote the biz opp to them..

Hopefully more people will reply!

Good luck

Marlous

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.