(no title)

campers@gmail.com
Participant

I think at first focus on one tight niche, ie the weight loss, and work on getting the conversions happening there initially.  You could do something like adding in your process a questionaire which asks about various other health issues that overweight people are likely to have.  From that send specific email series about that condition for a particular product in your lineup, with a new target customer focused on that issue.

I have a similar dilema of one product with multiple target markets (sports, detox, general health/anti-aging etc) but I’m going to focus on one specific customer avatar for now.  At the beginning Jim talked about focusing on one business, getting that working, and then duplicating the process. I think the same can apply in our general business with multiple products/customer bases, focus on one aspect of it and then repeat the process.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.