(no title)

HI Larry,

I’m in the same situation only in the travel niche.

Over-thinking and over-analysing is my speciality (I’m a recovering perfectionist) but this is how i approach it maybe it can be of help to you

In the “How to castrate competition ..” lesson  Jim talked about the bridge technique and that’s what I’m doing.

I’m creating my unique offer in the travel niche (hotels & things to do advice for different cities) and then through my list I’ll promote other relevant products like language courses and discount cards.

(I actually use questionnaires to give people personalised results and work these extra products into the result text first, the list is the backup)

My wordpress theme makes it really easy to hide pages until I want them to show up so I can create mini funnels for each city.

If you’re main focus is on weightloss can you focus “the plan” on that and use the bridge technique to introduce the other products when people are ready for them through your email list?

This is what I got out of the note lessons but I could be totally wrong here too 🙂

Good luck!

Marlous

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.