(no title)

i JUST decided to go after what Im most passionate about. BUT really it should be about choosing an audeince that you can help based on your STRENGTHS.  At first I was going to go after the “hardgainer” market helping skinny guys gain muscle. This is one of my strengths that I’ve developed as I went thru the journey myself.

BUT, Im not that passionate about it anymore.

What I ENJOY doing is reading up on marketing, copywriting, business strategy ect. So just as I turned directions and will do whatever it takes to turn my marketing weakness into my STRENGTH. And target people which would benefit from it.

I have been studying ALOT so i know im improving. IM just planning to be an affiliate until i am 100% competent at it.

Rich schefren says that hobbies are just interests….but STRENTHTS are business ADVANTAGES.

SO, To find out your target audience….I would Find out what your STRENGTHS are (or develope them FAST) Then target a group of people that would benefit and BUY from you because they value that strength.

Login

Fill your credentials below to access your YaghiLabs Learning Center account...

Register with YaghiLabs and Get These Goodies, Free

Let us help you build a lucrative information selling or affiliate marketing business from home. We’ll send you...

Just fill the box to sign up:

“By clicking ‘Get Started I agree to receive daily emails from Jim Yaghi containing online marketing tips and advice. I accept these emails are written to help me sample and learn how YaghiLabs products & services can help me better advertise online. I also understand that I can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of any email. I agree to this website’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.