Guess I’ve been holding out on you:
“Ben, how come you don’t talk about email subject lines very much? I want to know how you come up with subject lines that get opened!”
I haven’t talked about subject lines in ages.
So today I thought it’d be fun to show you some headlines from one of my favorite subject line “field manuals” that can help you create all the subject lines you can eat. Below are a bunch of headlines from my favorite tabloid (“SUN”).
Profit from ’em…
- 9 dangerous signs women should never ignore
- Diver is almost dinner for giant ocean monster
- Monkeys Infect U.S. Lab Techs With New Deadly Virus
- Got mold? Some Foods are still safe
- Chew your way to a slim figure
- Fight over dentures lands dentist in the clink
- Dancing for the dead
- strippers send loved ones off with a smile
- Teen tycoon sells internet biz for $100 million
- New cell phone looks good enough to eat
- How you can rescue a hypothermia victim
- Goliath Was A Midget!
- Bible scholar’s shocking claim
- 5 signs your man needs to see a doctor
- Texas man buys $300,000 mansion for just $16
- Obscure law lets him move into foreclosed home for pocket change
- Four surgeries to avoid at all costs
- 5 ways to boost your energy — without caffeine
- Does Hillary Have A Robot Double?
- 11 foot python wreaks havoc on farm
Okay, that’ll do it for now.
I get a lots of ideas from SUN, and methinks you will, too.
For more ways to get people eagerly buying from your emails almost every time you push that “send” button go to www.BenSettle.com