For marketers, understanding the dynamics of a specific market within a specific industry is GOLD.
You can gather data from certain demographics or geographical areas in order to understand attitudes, impressions, opinions and satisfaction levels by surveying different sections of the population.
Market research is what links the consumers, customers and public to the marketer.
You can use this information to define opportunities and identify problems. It’s a sure-fire way to improve your marketing process.
Facebook For Market Research
There’s tremendous interest in using Facebook for market research.
Here’s how you can use Facebook surveys for this purpose:
1. Share a link to your survey in your status updates.
Change your page status update to highlight a reason why your friends should take your survey.
2. Post individual survey questions as status updates.
This technique will engage people who may not want to complete your entire survey. Use their feedback to supplement your formal survey results. Be sure to ask compelling questions that foster conversation.
3. Run an ad that encourages people to complete your online survey.
Running ads is a way to reach a specific audience. You can target people by their location, demographics or interests. Use the ad to drive people to your Facebook page or directly to your survey.
Best Practices for Facebook Surveys
- Design the survey questionnaire keeping the target audience in mind.
- Keep the survey questionnaire short, with concise and clear questions and choices.
- Clearly inform the participants about the objective / purpose of the survey and how the results will be used.
- Incentivize the respondents. Be clear about this upfront.
- Do not collect Facebook profile information. Simply ask questions and get answers.
How To Gather the Right Information to Design a Successful Marketing Campaign
Here at Yaghi Labs, we’re advertising, traffic and promotion experts.
We create a constant flow of the RIGHT visitors to your website and make it grow automatically.
Take a look at our Internet Business Academy course which shows you how to totally automate your traffic and remove dependence on traffic suppliers. From the information gathering stage (like conducting surveys), all the way through generating leads and setting up systems and procedures, we help make your business work – forever.
More Details Here: